A list of Hocking County 4-H Clubs Accepting New Members
- Current members and volunteers may enroll themselves in 4-H Online from January 4, 2021 through March 26, 2021. NEW MEMBERS should call our office at 740-385-3222 - we will have you complete an enrollment form and we will enter you in 4-H Online in 2021. Current members and volunteer How To Re-enroll Guide. 4-H Online can be reached at https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in.
- A Project? When enrolling your Cloverbud in 4-H Online, choose 710GPM Cloverbud Activities 1. If you are a volunteer and you need to choose a project choose 091 Discovering 4-H. Depending on your role - the system may ask you to choose a project.
- Hocking County 4-H Clubs Accepting new members in 2021
- New Member Only Enrollment Form Fillable New Member Only Enrollment Form (Email the completed fillable form to email@example.com)
- You may call our office at 740-385-3222 if you'd like more information on joining a Hocking County 4-H Club, or you may email Allen Fawley, 4-H Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org-H
Ohio 4-H membership is based on a child's age AND grade as of January 1 of the current calendar year. Eligibility for Cloverbud participation begins when a child is age 5 and enrolled in kindergarten. Eligibility for participation in 4-H projects and competitive events begins when a child is age 8 and in the third grade. Any youth age 9 or above is eligible for project membership, regardless of grade level. Membership requires enrollment in an authorized Ohio 4-H club or group under the direction of an OSU Extension professional or an approved adult volunteer. A youth's 4-H eligibility ends December 31 the year he or she turns 19.
Joining Ohio 4-H is a privilege and responsibility for individuals and is subject to the Ohio 4-H Code of Conduct and applicable policies of The Ohio State University.
Accommodations can be made for youth with disabilities through our Winning 4-H Plan.
Across County Lines
My HEAD to clearer thinking,
My HEART to greater loyalty,
My HANDS to larger service, and
My HEALTH to better living
For my club, my community, my country and my world.
Motto: To Make the Best Better
The 4-H motto refers to each member. It means that each member will do the “best” that he/she possibly can in whatever is attempted. The member will then strive to improve the next time so his or her initial “best” becomes “better.” The 4-H motto encourages members to stretch their abilities and capacities to reach greater achievement within their own potential.
The 4-H Colors:
Green is nature's most common color and represents youth, life, and growth. White symbolizes purity and high ideals.